surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
Never fuck with someone who cries when they’re mad. They’ll stab you 48 times and cry in your stab wounds.
there’s something very satisfying about buying office supplies but I’m not quite sure how to explain that feeling
the illusion of productivity
that’s it that’s the feeling
Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
When you discuss the wage gap, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only white women make $0.77 to a man’s dollar.
- Black women make about $0.68 to a man’s dollar.
- Latina women make about $0.58 to a man’s dollar.
people be like “are you really going to miss out on a potential friendship just because someone doesnt share your views on feminism/racism/etc.” and i’m like “ya lol”